Forklift and Aerial Lift Operator Training
Does your Company Meet OSHA Requirements For Operator Training?
Do Your Operators Receive Refresher Training Every Three Years?
Employers are required by law to ensure that their industrial forklift truck operators receive both hands-on and formal (classroom) training by a qualified instructor prior to operating the forklifts they are using.
- Basic, accelerated, refresher, and train the trainer courses for forklift operators
- Basic, accelerated, and refresher courses for aerial lift operators
- Training at your facility or ours
- Flexible scheduling
- Certified instructor
Upcoming forklift operator safety training dates:
- June 11, 2013, in Romulus, Michigan
- June 13, 2013, in Romulus, Michigan
- July 9, 2013, in Romulus, Michigan
- July 13, 2013, in Romulus, Michigan